Girl goes viral after spilling 22 quartz of ranch
A girl who went viral after spilling 22 quartz of ranch at her work has apparently become something of a hero to the working clumsy. The girl went viral after co-workers posted a video of her covered in ranch followed security tape footage her dropping the container and it exploding in her face.
Check out the video below:
So a couple days ago, one of my coworkers accidentally let 22 quarts of ranch dressing slip out of her hand… pic.twitter.com/cMDwUAqfOZ
— G (@BorboaGrant) March 18, 2019
Turns out, she’s not the only one to get a little messy at work. In a sign of true solidarity others began posting of themselves dropping various ranch, liquids and other dressings at their workplaces. Scroll through the videos below and enjoy!
Now it’s YOUR turn! What’s the funniest accident you’ve ever had at work?