Kiss the Cook
The proof is in the pudding – people prefer a partner that knows their way around the kitchen!
A new survey reveals that 63% of people say the top trait they look for in a potential partner is whether or not they’re a good cook.
– 61% of people are turned on by a partner who can cook.
– 75% of online daters mention their love of cooking in their dating profile
– 60% of singles have tried to improve their cooking skills in order to impress a potential partner.
– 26% of singles exaggerate their cooking skills
– 54% of people would like to improve their cooking skills
Source: Perdue Chicken