Traffic Advisory for Wednesday, January 13
A traffic advisory has been issued with the following traffic flow impacts expected for Wednesday, January 13:
- Tree maintenance is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, January 13:
- Northridge Parkway, between St. Peter’s Road and Andrew’s Court between 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Traffic will be reduced to one lane and sidewalks in the work zone will be closed to pedestrian traffic.
- Messer Avenue, between Yorkshire Drive and Valdane Avenue between 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Traffic will be reduced to one lane while work occurs.
- Atlantic Road, between Skyview Drive and Westview Drive between 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Traffic will be reduced to one lane and sidewalks in the work zone will be closed to pedestrian traffic.
- Work continues on the new library on Queen Street, between Richmond Street and Sydney Street. This section of sidewalk remains open to pedestrian traffic with signage in place as this work is ongoing.
- A section of the boardwalk that runs along the waterfront parallel to Haviland Street, adjacent to the Culinary Institute and the Armoury, will be closed to pedestrians during construction of a project at 15 Haviland Street. Those using the boardwalk will need to go around the site while exploratory excavation work related to a future building and the existing stormwater pipe is completed.