The Great CFCY Scavenger Hunt
Want to have some fun? Want to win some cash? CFCY presents the Great CFCY Scavenger Hunt.
How It Works
Visit our website every weekday to find out the next item you’ll need to collect for the Scavenger Hunt. Collect the most of the 20 items and you could win $3000 cash! Hang on to the items you collect and bring them to the Scavenger Hunt finale on Saturday, September 29th between 9 and noon. All Registrants will receive further details in advance of the finale.
Scavenger Hunt Items
- Monday, September 3: A 1970 Canadian 5 cent coin
- Tuesday, September 4: A Stompin’ Tom Connors vinyl LP record album
- Wednesday, September 5: A picture of you or one of your teammates shaking hands with a PEI uniformed fire fighter
- Thursday, September 6: A business card from a lawyer on PEI
- Friday, September 7: A Betamax tape
- Monday, September 10: A Garth Brooks CD
- Tuesday, September 11: A receipt for exactly 10 cents worth of gas (tax included)
- Wednesday, September 12: A fortune cookie (with the fortune in it)
- Thursday, September 13: An airline bag tag showing YYG on it
- Friday, September 14: A picture of you or one of your team mates shaking hands with a uniformed police officer
- Monday, September 17: A picture of you or one of your teammates with CFCY’s Chris Pride showing him playing a fiddle (you should bring a fiddle- Chris doesn’t have one!)
- Tuesday, September 18: A 1970 Canadian 25 cent coin
- Wednesday, September 19: A bank deposit slip for $9.51 (ATM receipt or stamped by bank)
- Thursday, September 20: A ticket from a Charlottetown Islanders hockey game
- Friday, September 21: A picture of you or one of your teammates with a black cat
Contest Rules & Regulations
Prize money will be distributed to the participants who collect the most items from the 20 item list. In the event of a tie, the prize money will be evenly distributed. In the case of multiple participants who are part of a team/group, the team/group counts as 1 participant.
The decision of CFCY is final.