- This event has passed.
Christmas Ceilidh in Kinkora
December 9 @ 1:00 pm
• The show will be hosted by Janet McGarry and band Wildwood, and will feature a unique selection of Christmas songs from the early days of country and old-time music – traditional, contemporary, and original Christmas music set in an acoustic style that is truly a unique experience.
• Special guests joining them will be two young ladies from the Kinkora area – Callie Thomson and Emily Craig, as well as Callie’s grandfather, the Island’s “left handed fiddler” Dave Thomson.
• Sunday, December 9th. at 1:30 pm., with the doors opening 1:00 pm.
• Kinkora Place, 45 Anderson Road, Kinkora, PE
• Admission is $10.00 at the Door.
• For information, contact Neville Lawless @ 902-887-2818 or
Gary Arsenault @ 902-303-1048.